2tbsp flour or masa
2tbsp of your chosen hot sauce plus more to your taste
330 ml can of lager
500g tomato pasatta
2 peppers diced
1 white onion diced
1 tsp oregano
2 cloves garlic
Salt and pepper to taste
250g tortilla chips
2 spring onions finely sliced
2 radishes finely sliced
1 avocado diced
6 tbsp sour cream
1 lime wedged
1. Heat oil in a heavy based pan over a medium high heat. Add flour or masa and cook to caramel brown.
2. Add peppers, onion, garlic and stir til coated evenly
3. Add hot sauce and oregano cook for 3-5 mins, add lager and bring to boil.
4. Add tomato pasatta and lower heat.
5. Cook till thickened 30-45 mins. Season to taste with salt and hot sauce of choice.
1.Arrange garnishes across 3-4 bowls depending on how hungry you are.
2. Pour soup over and squeeze lime over top.