12-15 chicken wings (divided at the joints)
5 tbsp plain flour
5 tbsp masa harina
5 tbsp cornflour
5tbsp Leithal wing spice
3 egg whites
3 litres frying oil
For the sauce
100ml Leithal buffalo Sauce
75g melted butter
1. Toss egg whites with chicken wings
2. Mix flours and spices
3. Toss wings with flour mix, rubbing dry mix into wings
4. Cling film and leave in fridge for at least 1 hour
5. Whist wings are in fridge mix the buffalo sauce and butter till emulsified.
6. Heat oil in fryer to 180c, remove the wings from fridge.
7. Working in batches fry the wings for 5 min or until cooked through.
8. Once crispy and cooked remove from fryer and toss with sauce.